Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Animals

Last night as I was walking home from the juice stand a wild dog came out of the dark and charged at me. My juice flew everywhere and I screamed so loud. Then the dog just stood there while people turned to make sure I was okay. Some people on a motorcycle even slowed down to check, but I think they did it more out of amusement than anything. Silly gringa, scared by a dog. There are so many wild dogs here, but most seem harmless.

Then, I went into the apartment and while sipping what was left of the juice I saw this running across the kitchen.

Yuck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah you should keep him as a pet. I am sure you can get him a cage of some sort.

Anonymous said...

You should keep him! And name him LuLu! hehe! Hope everything is well and you are staying dry! Miss you guys!

-Mick