Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I admire...

More from my students:

I admire my grandpa because he came to Colombia with no money and with his own sweat he has succed and won lots of money. He came when he was 17 he allways did his best. He did not have a university to study, but although he came realy poor he did his best. Know he lives like a king. A king of kings.

I admire Shakira because she is a very good, kind, smart and beautiful girl. She has a lot of songs, they are very fun. She made a lot of concerts and they are very fun. One time she tried to save money to help the poor people not to be hungry and be not washed (take a bath). She is very kind.

I admire Homer Simpson because he is very funny and very famous. I like his shows and his shows are so funny that I could stay all day watching them. He puts happy all over the world.

And from the suckups:

I admire a wonderful women called Sarah Straw. I admire Ms. Straw because after all, she is a really good teacher and my class is very loud and talkative. Ms. Straw deals with us. She understands us and doesn't loose her patience very often. She explains to us when we don't understand. She's most of the time very happy and vivacious. She has many ways of teaching us things and teaches us in fun way's.

I admire Mrs. Straw. She always is happy and lauighing. Every day we come to class she has a smile in her face. She always make us happy with jokes. She is always helping us and explaining what we don't understand. I also admire Mrs. Straw because she has a lot of patient even though my class is talkative and loud. She never freaks out. Most of the times she never loses her patient, she understand us and never yell at us. She deals with us daily and every day she has the same will to come teach us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the child that commented "She never freaks out," in the same class in which you encountered the bat? If so that is some epic brown nosing.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen so many kids suck up to a teacher in my life! Keep writing your blog. It makes me laugh when I get home from work after a long, hard day.

Jan

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog. I need more as much advice as you can offer about teaching abroad. I got a job at the international school in Uganda and I am starting to freak out. I need your wisdom!!!!