Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's Day

7:10 A student offers me a piece of gum, "No thanks, Sebastian."
"Aye missis, take it, it's goood."

7:15 A stink bomb goes off in my room.

7:20 A fake pile of poop appears on my chair.
I stand with my hands on my hips, "I feel sorry for the person who spent money on this poop because it's mine now." The students think this is the funniest thing they've ever heard.

7:25 A student asks me to write a note to his mom, I oblige. When I open the pen he gave me ink gets all over my dress.

7:30 I make a series of empty threats about April Fool's Day jokes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

6:30am, central time. Wendy looks out window and sees snow. Asks god why he made snow for april fools, for it is NOT FUNNY.

Do you miss Iowa yet??

I am Stephie, Ninja Warrior. said...

hee hee.

how's the poop working out for you?