Tuesday, June 9, 2009

from my students

Today, the students took their final exam and most left me a little note at the end. I just had to share these:

Mrs. Straw I will miss you. You were and is the best teacher ever.

Mrs. Straw I love youuuuu! I'll miss you! BFForever and everr

Mrs. Straw thank you for this fantastical year you gave to us, you don't know how did you helped us in many ways. I hope your life becomes better at India and that your bride would become a total success. with love.

Mrs. Straw :( miss you (not)

Ms. Straw, have a lucky wedding.

PS: I will never forget your crying when reading a book.

GOOD LUCK IN INDIA AND TAKE TOILET PAPER!!!

You are one of the best teachers I ever had. Your class for this year was the best I ever had for the whole middle school years. You rock! I love you! I am gonna miss you a lot. I hope you have a great time at India and I wish the best! If you have a daughter, name her after me! I LOVE YOU!

I hope you have a good wedding, with Mr. Paul Mrs. Straw, and live hapilly ever after. PS If you tell anybody what I wrote to you...karma will fall on you

You are always so funny and fun to be around. (It's also funny to see you get mad.) Have a great time in Jamaica and have a great life in India. I hope you never forget about me and please accept me in facebook! I love you and I know you love me too! :)

PS I wish you don't encounter a tiger in India.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, now you have done it. Bad karma is going to fall on your head! Luckily their mastering the English language doesn't go on your resume.

Mom

10 days....

Kelsey Mew said...

you're so fantastical and googeous