Friday, July 24, 2009

rupee millionaires?

In just 12 hours we will head to the airport. And even though I had good intentions of posting honeymoon pictures and updating a few things on the blog, I've been too busy. Busy packing, buying peanut butter, having a few last, delicious bites of Pagliai's pizza. So, I guess that will all just have to wait.
But the good news is you can still find the blog here and I promise to update as soon as I can, but I should warn you that that will be awhile. We leave at 11:30 tomorrow, but don't arrive in Chennai until two days later. We have stops in Denver, Los Angeles, Tapei, Kuala Lumpur and finally Chennai, where we have been assured that someone will be waiting for us.
I've never traveled for 48 straight hours before, but I've got two books, sudokus, a Nintendo DS, tons of snacks and the contact information for an old friend in LA.
We are nervous, excited, sad and anxious, but there are kids to teach, a continent to explore and millions of rupees to be made, so off we go. On to the next big adventure....

1 comment:

Adam Straw said...

Hi Sister. I'm sorry that I didn't get in touch with you before you left. I hope your travels go fine. Bring lots of snacks so Brad doesn't have to deal with cranky hungry Sarah. Yikes! :) Love you. I hope you get settled into Indian culture soon.