Wednesday, March 3, 2010

not much

There's not much new here. Well, there is one thing, but Brad and I are afraid that if I write about it, it will be spoiled. But now you're probably all wondery and giddy with excitment, so I should say, it's not that great. It's just that Brad and I have found a secret spot, where everything smells nice. We love it, but we're too selfish to share. So that's all I'm going to say about that!

I'm off to Mumbai again tomorrow. This time I'm going with the girl's basketball team. Those of you who've known me forever are probably having a good chuckle about that. I am the world's WORST basketball player, I don't know anything about it. I'm just going to chaperone and cheer. And shop.

See you Monday!

1 comment:

Aunt DeAnn said...

Olfactory Oasis... Love it!