Monday, March 15, 2010

survived

I survived the run. I had to sit down for a while afterward, but it was mostly just precautionary. I don't know how far we ran last night, but it was long enough and hot enough to work up quite a sweat. I could have filled a bucket.

We also got an interesting view of the city from afoot. India is a crazy place for many reasons, but mostly because you can walk out of the lobby of a 5 star hotel and almost straight into a slum.

Also, I didn't have to go through the humiliation of receiving my hash name. That's for third timers, so I guess I have a few weeks to look forward to that.

But we won't be running for a while, because on Saturday we're heading for the hills of Sri Lanka, where we'll stay for a week. Then we're heading to the beaches of Sri Lanka, where we'll stay for another week.

I ♥ two week spring breaks!

No comments: