Saturday, July 24, 2010

Paradise Pics

It occurred to me just how lazy we've been when I went to find pictures to post and realized, whoops! we hadn't taken any.

And we really shot ourselves in the foot because today wasn't a great day to take pictures. It was cloudy and the tide stared out really low.  At first we were a kind of worried to see the water so far back, like, ummmm, is there going to be a tsunami?!  But so far, so good.

The low tide gave me a chance to show Brad the Holy Bowl, an awesome piece of coral that I found while I was snorkeling, but couldn't locate later to show Brad.  This morning we were able to walk right up to it.  Isn't it amazing?!  If you're saying no, then 1) forget you and 2) it looks better underwater.  The purple glows all the way around.  
The Holy Bowl
low tide
the beach was just populated enough for good people watching, but lots of personal space
you almost don't need a snorkel

No comments: