Sunday, August 8, 2010

G.T.L.

Since getting back from vacation Brad and I have had some time to catch up on our favorite TV shows. We were most excited to see the return of Jersey Shore, an obnoxiously addictive celebration of douche-baggery in Italian American youth. This morning we watched the season two premiere, then spent the rest of the day doing The Situation's endorsed activities. Gym. Tanning. Laundry. If you watch the show, you know what I'm talking about. If you don't watch the show, good for you. Seriously. It's junk.

Last year we joined a gym at a hotel about 20 minutes from our house. Even though it's kind of a pain in the butt to get there, it's the best thing ever.

Our roof is a great place to tan, but the cast of Jersey Shore would be disappointed to learn there's no alcohol in those glasses. We're off the sauce.

This post was a lie from the beginning. I don't do laundry. I haven't for over three years. This is Subu, the woman I love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So.... we therefore cannot beleive what you say about the contents of the cups.

Just checking

Mom

Anonymous said...

I needed this laugh this morning!!! Brad-do some lunges to bulk up those bird legs! XO Michaela

Anonymous said...

Hey now, I love those bird legs
Mom Paul