Friday, September 10, 2010

sick, sick, sick

My friend Laura recently blogged about why she hadn't been blogging.  She had five fun reasons for being away, I only have two: I've been sick and sicker. I think I got worn out from the first disease then picked up another one. That's the only way I can explain how sneezing and coughing turned into high fever and diarrhea.

groan and whimper.

Last night I wanted to crawl out of my skin.  Finally I gave up on sleeping and called my family, who were all together in Maine, cooking lobsters on the back porch.

This seems unfair.  

5 comments:

Jo Leigh said...

Sarah, you don't know me, but I'm friends with Adam & Ang & Abby (I'm also Seth's wife & I know he's commented before). I love your blog; you have such a gift with words & often make me laugh! Not to mention I am constantly awestruck by the amazing things you guys see & do! I have thought about leaving a comment many times, but I never have. Anyway, I read your post about being sick & it made me so sad for you! It's doubly sucky because I knew that your fam was on vacation! I hope you feel much better soon, & I'm glad you got a dose of home...even if it was just over the phone! Feel better! Jo Leigh

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you've been so very sick! I'm sure your family was with you in spirit. (Of course, that doesn't make you feel any better!) Feel better soon! We miss your funny blogs!

Jan

Sarah said...

Thanks Jo Leigh! You're good wishes helped, I'm finally cured!

Sarah said...

you too Jan!

Sarah said...

AAHH! Wrote you're. How embarrassing.