Monday, September 10, 2007

Payin' cash, first class, sittin' next to Vanna White

Brad and I are coming home for Christmas! We bought our tickets on Saturday night. We'll leave the 15th of December, but we won't actually make it to Des Moines until 9 am on the 16th. We'll go back to Colombia on the 6th of January.

I had some frequent flyer miles that were going to expire on the 15th of December and since they weren't enough to buy my ticket I used them to upgrade myself to first class. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough to upgrade Brad and I only had enough to go one way, so I'm back with the regulars in coach on the return trip, I don't know how I'll cope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brad if you are lucky maybe Sarah will bring you some good food and drinks from first class

Anonymous said...

This confirms what i always knew, Brad is a second class citizen.