Wednesday, September 5, 2007

get this...

There's a guy that does his exercise in the morning in front of our apartment that wears an IOWA shirt. I'm going to try to take his picture tomorrow. And figure out where he got that shirt. Brad and I were pretty giddy about it this morning, we're easily excited I guess. Or, we just really miss Iowa.

So...Brad and I are both feeling some homesickness about now, thinking about fall and football games and comfortable couches. Maybe you can send us emails saying that life is miserable there and we'll feel better :)

In other news...as some of you know my cousin Erica recently got enagaged! But sadly her fiancee had to leave for Iraq yesterday. We're all thinking of you Erica and Allen and sending you lots of love and good wishes.

AND congratulations to Michaela, faithful reader of this blog, on her recent engagement!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah

It is miserable here, like 100 degrees all day long and it feels like a sauna only you are outside and don't want to be in a sauna.

We are glad to hear you are feeling better!

Love
A & A

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sarah!! I heard through the grapevine that you wanted pictures, so I will have some to send you soon- promise! I am happy you are feeling better, and hopefully I can talk to you on skype soon, that is if I can ever figure it out :) Love you!

Nancy said...

Brad and Sarah, Sure enjoy reading about your adventures and seeing your pictures. Miss you. We are seeing Chris and Sherry tonight. Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Wendy and I miss you guys!!!! Tell B-rad to email me at david.batchelder@washburn.edu with directions for Skype.

I'm sure you two are busy, but I'll catch you up to speed...we bought a house in Urbandale, Wendy moved back to Des Moines last week, the Cyclones are 0-2 and the Hawks are 2-0. Big game this weekend...Go HAWKS (Wendy converted me.)