Friday, December 14, 2007

Adios Barranquilla

Since I'm flying first class tomorrow for the first time ever, I've been daydreaming, fantasizing really, about how it will be...

I've convinced myself that I will be sitting next to a celebrity and that that celebrity will be Martha Stewart. This brings up all sorts of questions: Does Martha Stewart fly commercially, somehow I doubt it, but when picking my outfit tonight I thought, "I wonder if Martha would like this?"

I'm also imagining champagne and hot fudge sundaes. I'll let you know how it goes.

We leave Barranquilla at 2:30 and will arrive in Chicago around midnight. There aren't any flights to Des Moines after midnight so we'll stay in Chicago and get to Des Moines around 9:30 am on Sunday.

"w00t" has been added to the Merriam-Webster dictionary. w00t! w00t! In less than 24 hours I'll be back in the USA!

No comments: