Thursday, December 11, 2008

KCP Christmas

Brad and I went to our second KCP Christmas party last night. It wasn't as amazing as last year, but it was still pretty great. Plus, I won a gift certificate for 100,000 pesos, about 50 dollars. That was exciting, I hardly ever win things. We just went and spent it all on Christmas presents.

Tomorrow is the last day of school before break! Now all we have to do is pack and make our way to Cartagena before Tuesday. From there we go to Miami, then Chicago and from there we go to Omaha, NEBRASKA! I can't believe I'll be spending part of my vacation in Nebraska. But it's just a two hour drive for the parents, so it's worth it.

It's going to be a pretty quiet Christmas because Adam and Angela are staying in South Carolina (BOOOOOOO!) But I'm looking forward to so many things about being home...today especially I had a huge craving for a Tasty Taco. 5 days and it will be mine.

No comments: