Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Nana Banana

Dear mrs.staraw I didi not rip your shirth plzzzzz belive me you can ask the people that were next to me I didn’t even noticed your shirt was riped. I think you are a great teacher why would I want to rip your shirt . aand how would I do it!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????plz plz plz plz don’t hate me !!!!!!plz plz pl mrs strawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plzplzplz now do you belive me .

I know you are an intelligent teacher and if you think well how someone rip your shirt? How was your weekend? Bye love ya tonz!

Nana banana I

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So.... what is the rest of the story. Where was it ripped? How could you not know? Were you wearing it? It this indeed the culprit?

Mom

Sarah said...

I was wearing this not-well-made shirt and at the start of class I look down and it's completely ripped down the side. I think the seam just came apart, but Mariana was standing there, giggling like always so naturally I blamed her. And then I got that note.
It all happened last year, but I just found the note. It was too cute not to share.

Anonymous said...

AYEE MISISS
JAAJAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJA QUE RISA

Anonymous said...

AYEE MISISS
JAAJAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJA QUE RISA