Thursday, December 10, 2009

be it ever so humble....

there's no place like home!
I've been singing that for days. That and every Christmas carol I know. Brad and I can't wait to be back in Iowa! We leave tomorrow morning, so with stops in Dubai and Dallas and an overnight in Frankfurt, that puts us home at 5:30 Sunday night. Iowa time.
And as a special early Christmas present to you all, Brad and I have an announcement (and no, it's not a baby). We have firmly decided that after our two years in India are up we are going to move back home, for good! And then maybe have some babies :)
The knowledge that we will soon have years in Iowa makes the piddly two weeks seem less tragic. It's a short amount of time, but I plan to use it well. Get ready.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AJOOO MISIS PORFIN HIJOSS! ATT BFF