Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm still here!

I haven't quit blogging, I just can't find the picture uploader gizmo, and blogs are a little boring without pics. It might be a while, I've searched the house up and down for that thing.
I've also been searching through the school's newspaper archives because several people have told me that Brad and I are in the paper. We went to a party/ fashion show on Friday night where we had our picture taken about 20 times. It's so funny when that happens. At the Taj Mahal people wanted their picture with us too, and even though I obliged I kept thinking, "You're at the TAJ MAHAL! You want a picture of this?" But it's nothing to get a big head about. It could happen to anyone who looks even remotely American.
But if I ever find the newspaper clipping I'll take a picture of it. And if I ever find the uploader I'll blog it.

1 comment:

Nitza said...

Hey, where are you?