Monday, April 25, 2011

hello!

I plan on getting the rest of this vacation chronicled, but right now I have some exciting news.  Guess who's coming to our house tonight? 
The World-Cup-winning Indian Cricket Team?  No, sorry.
The World's Most Beautiful Woman, Aishwarya Rai?  No again.  I guess this news isn't really as exciting as I thought...
The packers are coming, that's who.  Not THE Packers, just the packers.  The ones who are taking are stuff and sending it to Iowa.  It's really happening, people!
WOOHOO!

4 comments:

Angela Straw said...

YEAH!! WHOOT WHOOT!!

Anonymous said...

This is very very good. It is really going to happen. I believe I may start to get excited now.

44 days!!!!!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I hope to see you soon!

Jan

Anonymous said...

We can't wait !!!! The best "packers" of all. The ones that will bring you home.

41 days!!!!

Love Mom Paul