Friday, July 31, 2009

something else

The doorbell just rang and standing outside of the gate were three more men (different ones). They wanted to know if I'd seen their cricket ball in the driveway. I hadn't so they came in and found it. Now, I'm sitting on the couch watching the cricket game out the window. There's no field out there just a dirt road. I don't know anything about cricket, but I guess you can play it anywhere? Brad's thinking he should go make friends, but we have yet to decipher the exact meaning of the Indian head bobble and he doesn't know anything about cricket either, so it could be challenging. I'll keep you updated on this new development.

update: he didn't go.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Cricket it awesome. I was introduced in Australia. People go crazy for it. Don't be a sissy, Brad, join the fun. Kidding....